Davis AirLink : Professional Air Quality Monitor
Airlink is a professional air quality monitoring for indoor and outdoor use.
- Know when particulate matter in the air like pollen, dust, or smoke from nearby wildfires make it wise to stay inside.
- Monitor the air in the nursery, the playroom, the bedroom, and the kitchen – wherever your family sleeps, plays, or breathes.
Versatile Mounting Options
- Place AirLink on a desk or countertop, or mount on a wall inside or outside.
- Outdoor housing provides protection.
Global Air Quality Indices
- Choose from a growing list including US, Canada, Mexico, China, EU, UK, Australia, India, and South Korea.
Connect To The WeatherLink Cloud
- Uploads to the WeatherLink Cloud. See your current AQI and other air quality data on your phone or computer.
Pair With A Weather Station
- Use multiple AirLinks as stand-alone monitors or easily merge with your Davis weather station on the WeatherLink Cloud.
Additional Weather Data
- Temperature, humidity, dew point, heat index, and wet bulb – all updated every minute.
The Invisible Dangers of Air Quality
- The air inside and outside your home is invisible.
- Even when it is dangerous.
- Breathing polluted air can lead to serious health issues, especially in children and adults with respiratory and health issues.
Know What You Breathe
- AirLink accurately measures particulate matter for PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 to give you easy-to-understand graphs and color-coded Air Quality Index (AQI) readings based on inhalable particles that are small enough to penetrate deep into the lungs and enter the bloodstream.
Now is the time to get your Davis AirLink and link it to your Weather Station!
Fill up the form below to get started.