Vantage Pro2 : Professional and rugged
VERSATILE AND RUGGED FOR SERIOUS WEATHER WATCHING
Vantage Pro2 offers the professional weather observer or serious weather enthusiast robust performance with a wide range of options and sensors.
You’ll get your own local forecast, highs/lows, totals or averages, and graphs for virtually all weather variables over the past 24 days, months, or years—all on the console. Vantage Pro2 uses frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) line-of-sight.
Vantage Pro2 is also an excellent choice for emergency professionals, farmers, educators, researchers, municipalities, and others, to monitor wind and moisture conditions, irrigation requirements, and potential flooding.
- Inside & Outside Temperature
- Inside & Outside Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Rainfall & Rain Rate
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Wind Chill & Heat Index
- Dew Point
- Historical Graphing
- Moon Phase
Introducing, Vantage Pro2
Customizable Features Offer Flexible Options, Professional Accuracy, And Rugged Reliability.
- Rain, wind, temperature and humidity sensors in a rugged sensor suite with optional UV and solar.
Reliable Weather Data
- Accurate weather data updates every 2.5 seconds.
Cabled & Wireless Systems
- Superb wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- Cabled transmission possible up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- Customize by adding more sensors, stations, and accessories to meet your needs.
Vantage Pro2 Features for Weather Station
Davis Vantage Pro2 Features and Testing to Weather any Storm
- A customizable station with a wide range of options and sensors to help professionals and hobbyists measure, monitor, and manage weather data.
- Our stations are engineered to withstand scorching sun, corrosion, 200 mph (321 km/h) winds, temperature extremes, and more.
- We take great pride in designing products that provide the highest level of accuracy, reliability and ruggedness.
- All Vantage Pro2 stations include a console and a versatile sensor suite that can be customized by adding consoles or special-purpose options.
- The anemometer can be mounted separately from the rain collector.
Vantage Pro2 Console for Weather Station
- You’ll get your own local forecast, highs/lows, totals or averages and graphs for virtually all weather variables over the past 24 days, months or years—all without using a PC.
- 1. Current & Historical Data
- 3. Moon Phase
- 4. Time & Date
- 5. Wireless/Cabled
- 6. Retransmits
- 7. Barometer
- 8. Fixed Display
- 9. Solar Radiation
- 10. UV
- 11. Variable Display Options
- 12. Rain
- 13. Status Indicator
- 14. Control Keys
- 15. Ticker-Tape Display
- 16. Graphs
- 17. Alarms
- 18. Wind
- 19. Evapotranspiration
Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suite or (ISS) Weather Station
The Integrated Sensor Suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, UV, and solar radiation sensors into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 Plus to suit your needs and microclimate.
- 1. Wind Direction
- 2. Wind Speed
- 3. Rain Collector
- 4. Built-in Bubble Level
- 5. Radiation Shield
- 6. Temperature/Relative Humidity
- 7. Solar Radiation and UV Sensors
- 8. Wireless/Cabled
- 9. Weather Proof Housing
- 10. Solar Panel
- 11. Easy Installation
Vantage Pro2 Weather Station BENEFITS
Rugged and flexible, Vantage Pro2 offers reliable weather data under the most demanding circumstances:
– Inside Temperature and Humidity
– Outside Temperature and Humidity
– Barometric Pressure
– Dew Point
– Detachable Wind Speed and Direction sensors
– Optional UV and Solar radiation sensors
– Optional additional temperature and humidity sensors
Dependable data transmission
- The wireless Vantage Pro2 uses a solar-powered transmitter with battery backup to keep your data flowing.
- The frequency-hopping spread spectrum Vantage Pro2 radio transmits and receives data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) line-of-sight.
- The cabled version transmits data via the cable.
The station that recorded 199 mph wind gust
- Vantage Pro2 is a weather station that in 2017 survived the front eyewall of Irma (Category 5 hurricane) and recorded the 199 mph gust — the highest wind speed ever recorded by a personal weather station on the Weather Underground network!
- The station, owned by Serge Brin, was mounted on a 21’ pole on a bluff on the north coast of St. Barthelemy, squarely in the path of the storm’s north-northeast winds.
- The Vantage Pro2 is designed to withstand extreme weather.
- Its anemometer has been wind-tunnel tested to 200 mph.
- Surviving a hurricane of this magnitude is a testament to our commitment to making weather instruments that perform as well (or, in this case even better) as professional stations.
Available in both wireless and cabled versions
- Choose a cabled station for the most economical installation.
- Ideal for areas where lightning risk is minimal.
- Choose wireless for easiest installation, additional sensor options and reduced risk of lightning damage.
- Wireless version includes solar-powered transmitter that sends data effortlessly to your console.
Ensure accurate temperature data
- Choose from three options to reduce solar radiation-induced temperature errors:
- Use the included standard passive radiation shield to get excellent temperature data.
- Retrofit your station with the optional Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for even better temperature data. Get the benefits of fan aspiration at less cost than the 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield, but nearly 75% as effective in reducing the effect of daytime radiation. only runs during daylight hours.
- Get the 24-Hour Fan‐aspirated Vantage Pro2 for the ultimate in temperature accuracy. It combines passive shielding with a solar‐powered fan that draws outside air in over the temperature and humidity sensors.
Exceptionally accurate, weather resistant rain collector
- Bird spikes and a helpful debris screen aid in fending off potential problems while grip grooves are handy for easy maintenance.
- The built-in bubble level offers more accurate installation for precise rain data.
- The aluminum-plated tipping bucket is self-emptying, corrosion resistant and laser-calibrated for exceptional accuracy.
Get 12- to 48-hour advance forecast
- Vantage Pro2 offers 12-hour advance forecast icons as well as 24- to 48-hour advance forecast ticker-tape.
View and store your weather data on your computer or online
- When you add one of our optional WeatherLink data loggers and software, you’ll be able to run additional analyses.
- With WeatherLinkIP, your data is automatically uploaded to your page on WeatherLink.com, where you can store, view and share it.
Buy your Davis Weather Station - Vantage Pro2 now!
Fill up the form below to get started.