Maintaining the Anemometer Wind Vane in VP2
Maintaining the Anemometer Wind Vane will assure you that your weather instruments will continue to perform at their highest accuracy.
These are some issues you may have encountered if no regular maintenance of anemometer wind vane:
- Anemometer arm may have rotated out of proper orientation.
The common solutions you may used in maintaining the anemometer wind vane is to do the following:
- Check the orientation of the anemometer annually.
- The console is factory-calibrated to report accurate wind direction when the anemometer arm is pointed due north.
- See your User Manual for details on how to calibrate your console’s wind direction if the arm cannot be mounted pointing north.
Tags : Help-info Maintenance Repair-faqs
You can visit our company website at www.apexsinc.com.
- Bldg.1 Room 714, EGI Maribago Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015 PH
Post a Comment