The anemometer at a Davis weather station should face north. If this isn't done or isn't possible, a correction can be made through WeatherLink.com. The procedures for doing so are explained below.
EnviroMonitor use instructions:
- Go to WeatherLink.com and select the weather station that needs to be fixed.
- Then, from the "wrench" icon, select Device => Device Configuration.
- Then click "edit" next to the highlighted ID #.
- On the next page, select "advanced settings." (See the picture below for more details.)
- Finally, enter the angle between the install direction and true North in degrees before clicking exit.
You can visit our company website at www.apexsinc.com.
- Bldg.1 Room 714, EGI Maribago Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015 PH