Weather Station for Industry
An Industrial Weather Station is a real-time, local weather sensor that may be needed in specific industrial applications such as process control, worker safety, incident response, ambient temperature, wind loads, and precipitation volume.
Certain industrial applications, such as process control, worker safety, incident response, ambient temperature, wind loads, and precipitation volume, may need the use of real-time, local weather instrumentation. When a wall thermostat isn't enough for a big facility's HVAC, "weather" instruments may be required.
You might be wondering how you might obtain the measurement data you want for your industrial application. Depending on your situation, you may have queries such as:
- What sensors are compatible with a programmable logic controller (PLC)?
- Do I require an air temperature sensor that is far away from the controller (e.g., 2,000 feet or 600 meters)?
- Do I need to keep an eye on the evaporation pond or waste treatment facility?
- Do I want instruments that will last longer and perform better than a department shop system?
Tags : Weather-Applications
You can visit our company website at www.apexsinc.com.
- Bldg.1 Room 714, EGI Maribago Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015 PH