Maintaining the Outside Temperature Humidity Sensor in Vantage Pro2 weather stationMaintaining the Outside Temperature Humidity Sensor in Vantage Pro2 weather station will assure that your weather instruments will continue to perform at their highest accuracy.
These are some issues that you may encountered if your not maintaining the Outside Temperature Humidity Sensor in Vantage Pro2 weather station.
- Dust build-up can interfere with air flow over the sensor.
The common solutions you may used in maintaining the anemometer wind vane is the following.
- When you remove the plate in the radiation shield on which the the temp-hum board is installed, you will see a small, white, vented cover lined with gold-colored mesh.
- Using a clean, dry toothbrush, gently remove any dust from the cover.
- You can remove the cover from the board and take out the mesh to do a more thorough cleaning if necessary
Tags : Help-info Maintenance Repair-faqs
You can visit our company website at www.apexsinc.com.
- Bldg.1 Room 714, EGI Maribago Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015 PH
Post a Comment