Maintaining the Radiation Shield will assure that your weather instruments will continue to perform at their highest accuracy.
These is are the issues you may encountered if you forget to conduct a regular maintenance in your Radiation Shield Vantage Pro2 weather station.
- Excessive dirt and build-up on the plating can hamper air flow.
The common solutions you may used in maintaining the Radiation Shield in your Vantage Pro2 weather station is to do the following.
- Wipe the outer edge of each ring with a damp cloth.
- Debris or insect nests inside the radiation shield.
In order to fix that problem, you can perform these following solution.
- Check the radiation shield at least once a year for debris or insect nests and clean when necessary.
- You should disassemble and thoroughly clean your radiation shield at least once a year.
- See your ISS User Manual for detailed instructions.
A little Note.
You can visit our company website at www.apexsinc.com.
- Bldg.1 Room 714, EGI Maribago Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015 PH